This mechanism was introduced in order to effectively defend against malicious activity.
The mechanism requires that, before the desired action, enter the exact result of the operation are shown.
The Conference of Co-founders is a body of RNIDS which is composed of the authorised representatives of all co-founders. Co-founders participate in the work of RNIDS, inspect, supervise and exercise their other rights in accordance with the RNIDS Statute through the Conference of Co-founders.
Sessions of the Conference of Co-founders are convened and presided over by the Chair or Deputy Chair of the Conference. A regular session of the Conference is held twice a year. The Conference adopts the Rules of Procedure for the Conference of Co-founders which define its work in more detail.
With a majority vote of those present, the Conference of Co-founders:
1) approves the RNIDS Strategy, Plan and Programme of Operations;
2) approves the Report on the Work of the Board of Governors;
3) approves the Report on the Work of the Director;
4) approves the Financial Plan and the Final Accounts;
5) approves the Independent Auditor’s Report;
6) decides on the membership of RNIDS in local and international organisations;
7) approves, amends and revokes regulatory enactments governing the registration of the national domains as well as disputes concerning the national domains;
8) decides on the formation of working groups and departments;
9) decides on the dismissal of members of the Board of Governors;
10) decides on the election and dismissal of the Chair and Deputy Chair of the Conference of Co-founders.
By vote of more than two thirds of members present, the Conference of Co-founders:
1) approves, amends and supplements the provisions of the Statute;
2) decides on the revocation of status of RNIDS co-founder.
Please, fill in all the fields: