This mechanism was introduced in order to effectively defend against malicious activity.
The mechanism requires that, before the desired action, enter the exact result of the operation are shown.
The Register of National Internet Domain Names of Serbia will allocate non-refundable assets to projects complying with the general aims and activities of the Foundation, just like last year. The objective of 2011 Programme of support to Internet popularisation projects is to promote the Internet as a publicly available resource, available to and required by all citizens of Serbia, and increase the scope of useful Internet content both in the Serbian language and languages of national minorities.
All legal entities or entrepreneurs registered in the Republic of Serbia, as well as physical persons residing in the Republic of Serbia fulfilling general and specific conditions can apply for using non-refundable assets from the programme of support to Internet popularisation projects. Proposed projects have to comply with the general aims and activities of RNIDS and the Strategy of developing the information society in the Republic of Serbia. Non-refundable assets have to be intended for one of the following activities:
- Creating socially useful Internet content dedicated to citizens of Serbia
- Enhancing awareness of the broadest public on advantages of Internet use in everyday life and work
- Developing dedicated Internet services for economy and citizens of Serbia
- Developing e-Administration, e-Business and e-Learning
- Enhancing Internet use in research and education, especially permanent education
- Enhancing Internet availability for all citizens of Serbia, particularly those with lower level of education, lower social status and lower-level psycho-physical abilities
The assets available for implementing the Programme of support to Internet popularisation projects amount to 6,000,000 RSD. The sum of approved assets cannot be lower than 100,000 RSD or higher than 1,000,000 RSD.
The deadline for the implementation of projects is 1 March 2012. The deadline for applying in the first round of the programme is 31 July 2011. Unless RNIDS Commission allocates all available assets, it will be possible to apply in the second round of the programme of support to Internet popularisation projects until 1 October 2011.
DETAILED INFORMATION (only in Serbian)
Please, fill in all the fields: